» Helpful Information
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Map – As of 2015, Santa Fe is a zone 6B (-5° to 0°F)
- Information on B&B (Balled & Burlapped) trees
- Information on field grown tree practices
- Great resource for tree research
- Information on Bark Beetle – “A healthy tree is typically able to defend against a bark beetle attack by pushing the beetles out with sap.” Trees create sap using water, so please ensure to properly water your Piñons.
- Find a local arborist – though we have extensive experience with trees, we are not certified arborists. Trees are complex, living beings and if you feel your tree is suffering for unknown, unexplainable reasons, consider hiring a local, certified arborist.
- NM811, New Mexico’s dig resource – “call before you dig – it’s free, it’s easy, it’s the law!”